Saturday 12 March 2016

OUGD501 FEEDBACK & DISCUSSION

I talked with my tutor and other peers in a feedback session and talked about my ideas for a digital platform for the brochure, and after talking about it it sounded like I was making excuses to produce something digital, and it didn't really fit in with my essay I was just making it work because I wanted to produce that outcome. I came to the conclusion that it would just be much easier to produce a publication, eve if it does connect in some digital way as well, but this would be a much more direct outcome to my essay, and would make it much more relevant. My peers suggested I should 'redesign in style' so to make it aesthetically pleasing. They also suggested I shouldn't actually write any content, but to use lorem ipsum. It will be a short magazine, simple and to the point, and released fortnightly to keep the content fresh and relevant. It could be a subscription, and will be aimed to at a younger audience but not alienate the older generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment